Yes, in many pictures Max isn't wearing pants, he rarely does these days.
Since we were on a garden theme we took a fun trip to Lewis Ginter with our dear friend LT before she left us and moved away :(
We love you and will miss you LT!

The one photo I took from my lounging position on the couch on Mother's Day.
Neveah has mastered buttons, but Max hasn't so she is being super helpful.
We made it to the beach... it was AMAZING! I love this week every year (minus the breaking my ankle part last year). It is such a great time spent with our Chi Alpha students... again my kids are the only 2 year olds I know whose best friends are all in their 20s.




These 2 have so much fun together all the time.
Too scandalous for the beach in my opinion, but worth getting a shot in my toddler bathing suit.

One of Max's best friends Luke... Max requested to play basketball with him every 5 min.
Who wants snacks?
Just one of the guys.
Gabby was the huge hit... Max may have fallen in love last week.

Partial group shot. We love them so much!
One of my favorite things about this week was the time spent in those pink chairs. 3 nights in a row Neveah requested that her and I go down to the pool so she could sit in the little pink chair and I could sit in the big pink chair so we could talk. (She came up with this all on her own.) She sat down & crossed her legs & started asking me what my favorite part of the beach was, what my favorite colors are, what my favorite part of riding on a boat was... I think you get the theme of her questions. It was truly one of the most precious moments of my life.

Slow poke strikes again... please note the size of the spoon that he ate his entire milk shake with.
i love that they are making the same face in the last one. love yall!!
ReplyDeleteThose beach pictures of your kids!!! I LOVE THEM! How do you just not keep from SQUEEZING them all the time?!?! I am glad I have my own or I would certainly get locked up from trying to steel yours. I love how their little personalities come through each picture. Oh the heartbreak as they grow up...
ReplyDelete