We had a great visit with Grampy & Grandma... it was so much fun having them stay with us!
I can't get over how sweet Neveah looks every night before bed. She has been wearing my old night gowns (she is so excited about it because she can spin in them)


She loves reading to Nala (the lion Grandma brought to town)
We took a little day trip to see Marna & Bob. There was a lot of sweet eating & cat chasing.

The whole way home from Smithfield Max kept telling me that he was going to play soccer with his dad... wish come true
Max is quite the trend setter with his wardrobe

I love that every day his shirts are tucked into his underwear

Grandma & Grampy hid the Easter baskets and after the hunt there was a lot to look at/eat. I love that Max & Glenn have matching morning hair

Neveah's Easter basket was all pink... thanks Grandma for the attention to detail!

Wagler family tradition... licking the beaters from the strawberry cake


Photo shoot attempt
more to come soon... we have been over scheduled and I can barely think straight... no worries, I will keep blogging in my head. What are the chances I will forget anything?
The kids look so happy and springy.
ReplyDelete