Sunday, February 13, 2011

catching up

Forgive my lack of blog... I have just been tired and getting my bearings these past few weeks, though we have been busy!

These are some of the other ones with the penguins that have now made it to all the grandparent's refrigerators.




This is what happens when I am making dinner... what play room?


always wearing his baseball cap


bathing babes


We can't get enough of Kangaroo Jac's! And of course our little buddies Hudson & William!


Avery & Miles came to deliver some of their toys to Max & Neveah... John and I are so happy to have more toys in our house bc we were really lacking (note the sarcasm). All kidding aside, we are grateful for the thoughtful gifts from our kids best big kid friends!


A pic from the weeks of sickness, this is how we all felt.


We couldn't go anywhere for a while so we spent some time in our fort.


Sickness can't keep our creativity down






Prepping our mailboxes for Valentines Day... John and I continued our tradition of writing down something that we love about each of the kids every day leading up to Valentines Day and putting it in their mailboxes. They would get up every morning so excited to see if the mail came again.




Making Valentines for our friends.




More Kangaroo Jac's... Things have been really busy for John and I lately so last Thurs. we had a family day with just the 4 of us. I love being together with our family!




Every time we go there the babes get braver... not totally sure this is a good thing!






Also, they really love going to "westraunts" lately


No comments:

Post a Comment