Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pee Pee

No, I have not started potty training yet. Why? Because I do not want to! But we have been studying the letter "P" for the past 2 weeks. There are so many things that start with "P" I thought it deserved a little more attention.

Half way through our Penguins made out of our footprints.


Our friend Kim came over to spend the day this week and helped out with some Puzzles while I made dinner.


The kids have really needed to have some running and jumping time so we took a little family trip to Kangaroo Jac's with Emmy & Sledd. We had so much fun & all laughed a lot, topped off by a meal at Cracker Barrel... best night!




We recycled our Christmas tree & redecorated it with some ornaments we hoped the birds would like (most likely it was the squirrels who enjoyed it though).




This was fun, but I'm not gonna lie, I had envisioned us finishing & then a bunch of little birds immediately flocking to our tree so we could watch.




We made some Puppets together & then read Pinnochio... the kids love yelling "ladies & gentlemen" at the top of their lungs like Stromboli.



Took a trip to the Bass Pro Shop with Jake & Sara... it was cool and a tad bit creepy, but we did have fun looking at the giant catfish.




Today we went our separate ways and had special boy & girl time. The boys went to a VCU game.




The girls went to Chick- fila (Neveah's choice) & then to get a pink cupcake!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE veah and the cupcake. She is precious. Love all y'all! Play soon!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P! And that's the only kind of Pooh I'd want on my floor. LOVE the family pic of you all going down the inflatable slide. :oD

    ReplyDelete