Sunday, December 12, 2010

The crime scene

Can't see it in it's full glory, but all of those little dots on the ground are shards of glass (there were many that don't show in the picture because they were so small.
As John & I were trying to set up the big Christmas tree downstairs Max & Neveah ran upstairs & slammed the door to their room. We just heard laughing. After only a few min. I went to get them so we could decorate the tree together. I opened the door to find the most hilarious scene. Neveah was getting ornaments off of the tree one by one & would put them on the ground in front of Max. He would then hit them with his toy hammer & scream "I cracked another one!" then they would die laughing. They had shattered at least 10 ornaments. I of course immediately removed them from the broken glass & gave a good little talk, but it is a scene I will never forget... I'm a little nervous about their future teamwork.

2 comments: