Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whew its over!

There have been so many fall events... all fun, but glad to be getting our bearings this week!

Max & Gio at the MOPS play date






Old MacDonald & his chicken made an appearance at the WEAG fall festival & had a great time hanging out with Honey! Before this week my kids didn't know what candy was... thanks to a big package that came in the mail from Grandma & then Honey's constant feeding of candy corn on Friday night they are now well aware and ask for it constantly!










Just wanted to capture the craziness of the candy hunt in the straw... these are all 2-4 year olds!




Fall festival take #2. Neveah loves her some Johnny & Julia.


I got to play my favorite game... dizzy bat! (I was having withdrawals since I didn't get to go on the youth retreat this year)


Coolio






While we didn't have enough time to go trick or treating we went for some photos with some of the buds! I love Gio's pose!






No comments:

Post a Comment