Thursday, November 25, 2010

What are Max & Neveah thankful for?

Last year I made a blessing box (shout out to the MOPS craft!) Every day in November I wrote down what we were all thankful for at dinner & put it in the box. Not totally sure they have grasped the concept... there was a lot of copying each other and just naming things in the room, but still it was good for all of us to name what we were thankful for each day!

Here are the lists: (I will only list things once bc they repeated a lot)

Neveah:
chicken (for a while she thought that we were still asking her what she was for Halloween... took a while to sink in)
crackers
Mama
"I love bus"
punkins
candy
Jesus (she got a round of applause for this one & then repeated it for a couple days)
car
moo
"cow cow Jesus"
toast
french toast
Max
"my wapple" (waffle)

Max:
wapples
Jesus (totally copied her)
Old McDonald (again, Halloween confusion)
oranges
Beah
car
cow
animal
poop
punkins
"punkin, cheese"
apples
bakaball
candy
bus
Daddy
chocolate


Highlight of my day... putting the kids to bed after a great time with family & Neveah saying without me asking that she is thankful for Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment