

Thanksgiving morning the kids woke up asking to watch the "karade" that we had been telling them all about... they were not impressed at first, but eventually watched part of it.
Max helped Daddy peel the potatoes

If I am in the kitchen Neveah needs to be in her apron too... she helped make some casseroles
Part of the crew at Eric & Chris's house
I just loved Neveah in this one

Just relaxing after the huge meal, well we ate a huge meal & they ate trix cereal & corn muffins... I'm mad that I have "those kids". We will have to see what we can do about their lack of trying new things!
Next we went to Amelia for dinner with the Bragg family... Max & his great aunt Claudia. The kids had a really great time hanging out with all their family!!!
Some of the cousins
God has blessed us with so much... our lives are so full!
i also have "those kids" . . . lets hope it's their age?? let me know when you find the solution . . . :)
ReplyDelete