Note: most of these are probably "you had to be there" moments, but I was there and want to remember!
- John made a sweet 90's mix that we have been listening to lately... maybe a little too much because Max came in the other day and started yelling "Baby Got Back" really loud and then laughed really hard.
-The other day I went into the nursery first thing in the morning to find that Neveah had kindly removed her diaper for me... #1 & #2 were everywhere and she was playing with poop balls. Sweet.
- This is kind of cute... at 5:30 am we heard Max yelling "Beah wake up!" over and over again, thankfully she did not and they both slept for several more hours
- It makes me laugh when I go into the nursery in the morning and turn on the light because they both cover their faces and start yelling "eyes, eyes"
- Max won't get out of the crib in the morning, he likes to just lay there and talk to us while wrapped in his blanket (I can't get too frustrated because I totally understand where he is coming from)
- Neveah didn't do a good job listening to mama the other day so she suggested that I give her a spanking
- Tonight we went to Short Pump to hear the KOS and my kids did a lot of entertaining as they danced to their Pa playing the drums. We ate in the food court before hand and Max really wanted some of my fried rice. I kept giving him bites and after every bite he would emphatically say " I LOVE it!"
- They both get really excited about "curls" (squirrels) and "bunder" (thunder)
- any time they hear anything out of the ordinary they both get really excited and start yelling "NOISE"
love the facts. they make me laugh
ReplyDelete