Months ago we changed up our routine and started doing our devotions together in the mornings instead of at night... I am thrilled to report that we have had much more success! Both Max and Neveah ask to read the Bible every morning and it is amazing to see how much they retain. Their favorite characters right now are Moses, David, & Noah.
The other day in the car Max was talking to himself as usual and John and I started listening... he was telling the story of King David and how he beat the giant Goliath and he only had 5 stones and a sling, it was so cute!
This video is from a little while ago, but I kept forgetting to post it... I need to get a better video of all the things they know, but this will have to do for now!
What Bible do you use with them? I've been looking for something good for toddlers, but no luck yet. I've got a great preschool one, but it's still a little wordy for them to sit still for more than 2 sentences.
ReplyDeleteIts the Candle Bible for Toddlers... we got it at Lifeway and its only like 1 sentence per page.
ReplyDelete