Thursday, July 22, 2010

Curious?

I'm sure you all have been losing sleep at night wondering what we have been doing over the past several weeks... well it is pretty exciting stuff so just get ready!

We took a visit to see our animal friends at Maymont (the peacock is our new fave.) Meesh went with us and we had a fun picnic in the park after!


The kids love it when "Mobadayne" (Mova & Dan) come to visit.


Really glad I got a new box for them to store all their toys in...


Wrestling is the favorite past time at our house






Happy Birthday America! We were very busy 4th of July weekend... Grampy & Grandma came to visit so we played with them at the park & fountains.


After a busy Sat. we went out to eat at a Japanese Steak House... Max is the adventurous eater and loved every single thing they had while Neveah stuck with her pineapple juice. She did however, like the entertaining chef!

We had an amazing outdoor service & picnic with our church family... Here are John, Robby, Max, & Riley. It was a really hot & really fun afternoon!


After naps we headed to get burgers with the fam...


Then we ended the night with sparklers (much to aunt Chrissy's chagrin we were the anti-fun parents who didn't let their kids stay up til 10:30 watching fireworks)... They did have fun playing with fire though!




ankle drama... most of you know by now, but the x-ray I had a couple of weeks ago showed that there was almost no healing at all... what the heck? anyways the doc said I could get out of the giant boot and just wear a brace. I go back tom. for him to check it out and then next week for another x-ray. I am walking pretty well and feeling much more normal than I have the past couple months. Please pray for total healing so I can get back in the game completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment