Sunday, June 27, 2010

This week

The kids love pretending they are taking a nap and then the other one yells "wake up" really loud


This is what they were doing while I was making lunch the other day, I love it!


Congratulations to the new Alex and Amy Piedra!!! This is me with my cousin Alex who got married on Friday night to a lovely young lady who I am so excited to have in our family! John and I went to Harrisonburg for the event and had a great time catching up with family.




me and my Paw


Granny (who hates having her picture taken)




Sat. we went to check out the new Children's Museum in Short Pump (not gonna lie, the down town one is way cooler). We did have a great time together and the kids loved the jungle train that you got to ride!






PS... I have an x-ray tomorrow that will determine when I can take the cast off! Praying I'm totally healed!

2 comments:

  1. lace you look great in those pictures at the wedding p.s.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so that dress is gorgeous! You really look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete