On a non-spiritual note... we have cute Easter baskets for the kids that are decorating our table, however there was no need for us to fill them with anything due to all the candy and gifts that the grandparents gave Max and Neveah! This week we had many Easter egg hunts around the house this week and I'm not gonna lie, they are not very good at it! They didn't understand that they shouldn't follow me so I would sprint to one side of the house with all the eggs and throw them everywhere before they caught up with me and would "find" them all! Then they were both distracted when they found out that the eggs open and we spent the rest of the day pulling apart the eggs and putting them back together.
Today we continued our Easter tradition and had Honey & Paw over for lunch and then all went to Monument Ave. for a couple hours... it is a fun festival with food and lots of dogs that we can bark at! I wish I had some better family shots, but my stinking kids will not sit still!
Neveah looked so pretty... I am proud bc I was able to make her dress! I had to snap a couple of shots while she was having a tea party. We are really into those!


John and his mini me.


My 3 favorite boys!
There was a little petting zoo on Monument... Max got to pet the "mony"

Oddly enough, our kids are not really fond of ice cream. They tried a couple of times and then just refused. Until....
.... they discovered Mama's dessert. Apparently they are fans of root beer floats, I really didn't get to have that much of it... sometimes I hate that I have to teach them how to share!
When we knew it was time to go home.
family+good food+beautiful weather = a great afternoon
Ok. That dress is awesome and I think you've been reading my mind. Just this past weekend I was reveling in my cool burp clothes (which were LOVED by the way) when I thought. "She should really make clothes!" That being said, I need a present on the 18th for a little girl turning one. THANKS!
ReplyDeleteOk, burpcloths,aprons and now dresses I've been wanting to learn how to use a sewing machine,
ReplyDeleteso maybe you should start teaching me before I get one.
Gio did the same thing, doesn't care for ice cream, but man give him a smoothie(mine of course) and he'll down it in no time.
You MADE that dress? I'm not sure I can like you anymore. I'm so impressed. Gorgeous fabric!
ReplyDeletelove the blog. great job on the dress laceface.
ReplyDeletelove it! we miss y'all so much! maybe this week we can visit?? way to go on n's dress--i am VERY impressed! we need to sew soon. I have been on a major hiatus! love y'all!
ReplyDelete