Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baking & other stuff

Did you ever know how fun riding on a vacuum cleaner could be? Max and Neveah are very helpful with all the chores we have to do! Max is an especially good sweeper.



Meet sassy pants Wagler...



and my little stud!



Today I decided to get the babes to help me make sugar cookies (a little crazy baking with 2 18 month olds I know) but... I wanted them to experience the process and then get to enjoy the end result. They did great!

You will notice, this is Max's new smile.








Neveah was a little scared of the mixer, but we all survived.



Max learned how to roll a ball with the dough, however it did take a few tries of explaining that these were not balls that you throw!



Neveah would just wait until I wasn't looking and try to scarf a cookie... I had to scoop them out of her mouth several times... no worries we didn't cook those!



They even helped put the sprinkles on!
Voila!



Then after dinner we all enjoyed our hard work.





After dinner Emily & Justin came over to play... Max loved cuddling with his uncle Justin!

4 comments:

  1. you are very brave! i am so impressed! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your apron, where did you get it, I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love baking with babies. I bake at least 2 or 3 times a week with my kiddos. Thankfully my church does bagels and donuts so I can donate most of what we make so I don't become 800 pounds from eating it all!

    ReplyDelete