Sunday, March 14, 2010

The regulars

There are many friends and family that help us care for our kids... these are some of the ones that are regulars every week... Thank you all for everything!

Tues.- Aunt Chrissy comes to play and eat dinner with us every week.... Max and Neveah love their Aunt Chrissy as well as the fact that she lets them do whatever they want, which includes playing with her really cool iphone

Wed.- We go to Honey's house for the afternoon to play with Honey and usually either great aunt MaryBeth or one of Honey's friends (grandmothers in training). Pa comes home to eat lunch with them too! I don't stay on Wednesdays so I don't have any pictures of all their adventures! At night Meesh and E.B. come for some quality time while John and I go to XA.

Thurs.- Every other Thurs. great aunt Janet comes for a quick visit... she usually helps entertain while I make dinner... this past week she had the honor of feeding Max black bean soup (when he would allow her to help)



Cousin "Manny" comes to help me out a lot and this past week she brought Justin who was home for spring break... Max and Neveah really love all 3 of their cousins!



They were watching "ba ka ball" together



Jordan couldn't come that day, but we think Max really looks like him in this picture!



Friday Sledd and Emily came to hang out... Max loved eating Justin's Thai food. Max and Neveah were so hype and kept laughing really hard that night!



Every night after dinner John asks the kids to raise their hand if they want a cookie... this is what happens... I can't tell if they are excited or not.





I love this one

2 comments: