
not the best footage of what he can do, but you get the idea
Neveah loves putting on clothes, shoes, & hats
process of a hug (I didn't include the shots where they knocked each other over and then ended up crying)
We are learning to share.
Sharing is awesome!
Its non stop peek a boo at our house... they are so good at it and surprised everytime!
It was cold, but we needed to get out of the house so we headed to the park with the Reppard crew... Shannon, Hudson, and Will are some of our favorite playmates!

"I love the playground!"
I truly don't think your kiddos could get any cuter and then I scroll down and see more pics and stand corrected. They are adorable! LOVE the pics of them sharing and hugging. And tell Max that Riley is ready for a pick up game of bball sometime. He has an extra TJ Gwynn headband for him. ;-)
ReplyDelete