Friday, January 1, 2010

Snow!!!

The week before Christmas there was a big storm that came through town and gave Richmond about a foot of snow! I love snow so much because it slows everything down for a min. and it seems like everyone just gets a surprise break from the every day. We stayed inside and watched all the snow coming down... it was so pretty and peaceful. Max kept standing the front door with his face against the window and kept making people laugh as they walked by on the sidewalk.

I had not planned on taking the kids outside, mainly because Im lazy and it seemed like a lot of work. However, after everyone I talked to kept asking me if I had taken them out yet I felt like a bad mom... sooo...we put on all the warm clothes they had and went outside to check out the snow. Luckily John had shoveled the sidewalk because they didn't have any waterproof pants. All in all we did have some fun in the snow!









We had a snow party that night with the Rhoden family. John and the kids were so cozy on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment