We also had our 7th annual Christmas dinner on the 2nd (rescheduled because of the blizzard) Many were not able to come and we missed you all, but it was a great time with the crew that made it... guns ablazing
The new favorite around here is dip... any kind of dip. They will both eat anything if they can dip it and then this is what happens when they are out of things to dip. (yes the finger is completely up the nose)
They are turning into quite the little rascals! Neveah is obsessed with shoes, hers and anyone else's... she tried on my uggs the other day and was really excited

Uncle Eric and Aunt Chrissy got Neveah a pink pony that plays princess music for Christmas... she loves to rock on it and the whole time the music plays she tilts her head to the side and smiles.

Grandma and Grandpa Wagler got us a membership to the Childrens Museum for Christmas and we have gone twice already... it is sooo fun! This is their first time milking the cow! They are obsessed with the cow there and when we went today they started mooing as soon as we got inside!
So all the plates were dirty so I decided to use the plastic plate covers instead... bad idea to use see through plates bc I went into the kitchen and when I turned around this is what I saw! Like I said before... rascals!
The Children's museum is a really creative and perfect gift, love that!
ReplyDelete