Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to our blog

Since I am not great at documenting our lives in a journal or scrapbook I figured this was the easiest way to share and remember all the crazy stuff our kids do...

Quick update on John and I... Tonight was our last night of doing youth group. John's portfolio at the church has now changed to being the pastor of discipleship at the church and then continuing with the college ministry (that means my job changes too... we are a packaged deal). This next weekend we are going on retreat and that will be our last event with the middle and high schoolers. I am so sad to leave them, but also excited to see what God is going to do with us next in ministry.

Max and Neveah are getting more and more fun these days. So many times they just end up dying laughing at each other and most of the time I have no idea why, they just crack each other up! They love jumping in and out of the chairs that they got for their birthday while wrestling each other. Last night Neveah (walking) was chasing Max (crawling) all around the upstairs while I was trying to get them to bed and they were both screaming and laughing the whole time... they are so wild @ bed time!

Max can now answer correctly when asked what the camel, lizard, sheep, cow, and turkey say.
Neveah is really good at the lizard and she is gonna just stick with that one for a while I think!

Just setting things up for the blog so more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment